Staffy fills more shifts faster and pays workers almost instantly, unlike any other staffing app out there. It’s simply the best way for top talent to connect with top companies in the healthcare, hospitality, and general labour industries.
We’re relentless in our pursuit of matching the right candidates with the right shifts. That’s why over 95% of our clients have used our innovative app to fill positions more than once. At Staffy, we believe everyone deserves to feel safe and respected. We’re 100% committed to equality and we have zero tolerance for discrimination.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing our marketing campaigns. You will also collaborate with other internal teams and marketing executives to develop a marketing strategy and plan. You will then communicate these plans effectively to all relevant internal teams. This position is great for someone who is both analytical and creative.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and create a lot of impact. You’ll have the ability to build the vision for the marketing programs at Staffy from the ground up.
- Maintain, track, report & analyze metrics to optimize our website, social channels, email marketing and CRM platform
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase sales prospects and brand, product and service awareness, drive user acquisition on Staffy’s double-sided marketplace
- Establish the Staffy brand and community and create a strategic plan to grow both in alignment with the company’s overall vision/mission
- Work closely with the sales team to understand and share regional market, competitor and customer insights and opportunities
- Track and develop lead generation and digital sales funnels to track data, present outcomes, and give evidence-based recommendations on high-performing content
- Maintain website content and landing pages
- Maintain editorial calendar scheduling in collaboration with the CMO
- Curate and manage content of social media accounts
- Manage and grow social media communities to increase engagement and brand trust
- Collaborate with ad agency partner as well as cross-functional teams
- Oversee event logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral for industry trade shows, exhibitions, meetings, conferences, webinars and workshops
- Source external suppliers and vendors for marketing promotional materials
- Build and lead a marketing team
- Develop partnerships
- Collaborate with senior marketing leaders to develop marketing strategy and plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field of study
- 5+ years’ of marketing experience
- Hands-on digital campaign management in a fast-paced environment, with strong proficiency in display and paid social
- Experience in B2B user acquisition
- Experience in SEO best practices
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills to track performance metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Someone who likes to stay on top of the latest trends and craft compelling content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Ability to work within a group and independently
- Impeccable organization skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Strong capability to adapt to the ever-changing digital environment
To apply for this position, visit our LinkedIn post.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Finally, at Staffy, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.