We are looking for Hospitality professionals with at least 3 years experience to work for a number of different HOTEL/RESTAURANT/CATERING properties in your area. These are casual and on call roles, and you set your own schedule.
Staffy is a hospitality staffing app that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want.
IMPORTANT: USE CODE IAHWORK FOR HOUSTON ON FIRST SIGNUP PAGE. MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP & REGISTER YOUR PROFILE
- Must have previous Hospitality experience
- Must be able to provide references
- Will need to arrange own Apparel and equipment requisite for each position
- Arrange transportation to & from the shift location
- Must be eligible to work in US, willing to submit to a background check and must be able to provide valid Government-issued ID
- Minimum 2 years experience in busy casual and/or fine dining establishments
- Take food and beverage orders to guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Deliver food from kitchen to customers, clear plates, and glassware when needed
- Maintain a high level of service including assisting with the cleanliness and organization of the bar/dining/lounge and service areas.
- The responsible selling and serving of alcohol as mandated by local regulations and licensing authorities.
- Familiarity with most common Point of Sale systems
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
About the Hiring Process:
Candidates will be invited to weekly hiring events to be interviewed.
If selected, the candidate will move directly to the badging process held in the same location as the interviews. The badge approval/ rejection is communicated within 1-2 weeks, at which point you’ll be eligible to pickup shifts throughout the year whenever they’re available.
There will be a paid 8-hour orientation shift.