We are looking for Hospitality professionals with at least 2 years experience to work for a number of different HOTEL/RESTAURANT/CATERING properties in your area. These are casual and on call roles, and you set your own schedule.
Staffy is a hospitality staffing app that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want.
- Must have previous Hospitality experience
- Must be able to provide references
- Will need to arrange own Apparel and equipment requisite for each position
- Arrange transportation to & from the shift location
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, willing to submit to a background check and must be able to provide valid Government-issued ID
- Minimum 2 years experience in a banquet, Catering, and event environments.
- Take and serve all food and beverage orders to guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Maintain a high level of service including assisting with the set up, cleanliness and organization of the facility.
- Bussing and clearing dish, glass and and flatware from tables.
- Break down and clean up of event venue, including garbage removal and disposal
- The responsible selling and serving of alcohol as mandated by local regulations and licensing authorities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor