Are you a hospitality industry hero, looking to make extra money and have flexibility about when you work? We are seeking experienced Forklift Operators for a summer contract until September 1st. Day and Afternoon shifts available.
Join Staffy today: and new way to work
Staffy isn’t a staffing agency, we’re a staffing app. To see more shifts like this, please visit the Google play store or Apple store and download Staffy.
What you’ll do:
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
What you need:
- Forklift Certification
- 1 year experience operating a forklift
- Counter balance, Reach & Dock stocker experience
- Familiarity with pallet jack or other industrial vehicles
- Must have safety shoes
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Criminal background check may be required
How does Staffy work?
You apply to roles through our desktop and mobile, get approved by the employer, complete your shift, get paid. It’s really that simple.
In order to start applying, you must complete our application and be approved by our Onboarding Team. Approvals can take about 1-2 days. Complete your application now so you don’t miss your next shift!
How to Apply:
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download Staffy. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
If you have any issues at all creating and completing your Staffy profile, please TEXT our Onboarding Team at +1-647-370-6499 (due to volume, we do not accept phone calls)
Find or fill an upcoming shift today.Download