cad$60 / Hourly
April 16, 2023
Are you a Healthcare hero, Looking to have flexibility as to when you work, and Earn what you are worth?
Join Staffy today: A new way to work.
We are seeking Responders to the COVID-19 outbreak, and have 30-60 day contracts available in your area.
You can start work Immediately upon approval- as quickly as two days from now.
Registered nurse wages: $50 – $80 per hour, and sometimes more for a variety of roles. You set your rate in the app.
Your New Role
- Provides for nursing care in accordance with established policy, physician’s orders, the resident plan of care, and within the scope of practice of an RN
- Utilizes sound nursing practice principles to ensure the delivery of excellent nursing and personal care in the assigned home area(s)
- Ensures a timely and accessible admission for the residents including a comprehensive orientation to the home and the services offered within the home
- Ensures that resident transfers and discharges are timely and safe
- Ensures the supply, control, and safekeeping of drugs and narcotics, ensure protocols are followed on all assigned shifts
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to meet the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, cultural and social needs of the residents
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN), Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or equivalent
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Proven experience in leading unregulated care providers
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care
Knowledge of the Long Term Care Act, Program Standards for Long Term Care, the appropriate sections of the Health Disciplines Act, Occupation Health and Safety Act, Pharmacy Act, Food and Drugs Act (Canada), Narcotic Control Act (Canada), Coroners Act, College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice and other pertinent Federal, Provincial and Municipal Statues which influence the operation of the Nursing Home and more specifically the nursing department.
Also known as Nurse, Registered nurse, Health Care. Nurse, Geriatric Nurse, Long term Care nurse
How to Apply
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download the Staffy App. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
Staffy is an on-demand staffing platform that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience, and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want. Go to the App Store, download the Staffy App, and complete your profile.
Find or fill an upcoming shift today.Download