At Staffy, we value Canadian healthcare heroes, and we believe you deserve full control over your schedule and rate of pay. StaffyApp is an on-demand platform that digitally connects top healthcare professionals with shifts, allowing you to decide your worth and set your own rate. We are currently seeking healthcare responders to the COVID-19 outbreak, and have a variety of contracts available in your area, ranging from 1 day to 2 months. We normally have PT/On-call shifts as well, but this can be challenging during the Covid pandemic.You can start work Immediately upon approval- as quickly as two days from now. With shifts ranging between early morning, afternoon, and evening, we provide you with the flexibility to pick up shifts when you are available.
- ensure residents staying in their rooms. engaging/chatting with residents while in their room and ensuring the resident’s hands are sanitized frequently.
- Utilizes procedures as trained in compliance with Health and Safety and Infection Control
- Attentive to care, consideration, and confidentiality of residents, staff and visitors
- Some light-duty cleaning, clearing of dishware, etc
- Other related duties as assigned
- Ideal role for a student HCA, or related uncertified workers.
- Physical ability to lift up to 20 lbs (occasional to frequent), prolonged walking, standing, reaching
- Reliable, enthusiastic, able to prioritize, and to follow detailed instructions without direct supervision
- Reading and writing English fluently, and able to converse in English clearly
- Criminal background and vulnerable sector checks required
This Job is also known as – Personal Care Aide, Personal care attendant, Personal Support Aide, Care staff, Support worker, Residential support Worker, Health care assistant, Healthcare aide, General helper, General Labour, Porter, Attendant.
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download the StaffyApp. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
Find or fill an upcoming shift today.Download