STAFFY. The Un-Agency.
We’re a scrappy, ambitious technology platform that’s changing health care for the better. Our team envisions a world that unlocks the full potential of our healthcare workforce, ensuring no open shift goes unfilled so patients always receive the care they need.
Why Work For Staffy?
- Fast Payment: Minutes after completing your shifts
- Control: Decide how much you charge
- Flexibility: Simply select the date & time that you’re available
- Ease: The Staffy Mobile App makes it easy to pick up shifts
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to meet the needs of patients
- Develop & Implement nursing care plans
- Provide safe, ethical, and competent nursing care
- Departments include but not limited to: General Med, Med/Surg, ICU, ER, LTC, Mental Health
- RN Degree
- Current registration as a RN with the BCCNM
- Current First Aid & Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with EPIC/PCC an asset
- Demonstrated ability to use your critical thinking, problem-solving and teamwork
IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT (YES, WE LOVE TIKTOK) DOWNLOAD THE STAFFY APP AND APPLY TODAY!
Find or fill an upcoming shift today.Download