We are looking for Hospitality professionals with at least 4 years experience to work for a number of different HOTEL/RESTAURANT/CATERING properties in New Westminster, BC and surrounding areas. These are casual and on call roles, and you set your own schedule.
Staffy is a hospitality staffing app that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want.
- Must have previous Hospitality experience
- Must be able to provide references
- Will need to arrange own Apparel and equipment requisite for each position
- Arrange transportation to & from the shift location
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, willing to submit to a background check and must be able to provide valid Government-issued ID
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
- Cutting, chopping, slicing of proteins, vegetables and starches
- Saute, grill, Deep fry, Roast, and cold preparations
- Able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision.
- Maintain the kitchen cleanliness in accordance to food hygiene regulations, including break down of boxes, and removal of garbage
- Strong communication skills- ability to support and lead other team members
- Pays attention to detail
- Minimum 4 year experience in kitchens (commercial or high-volume restaurants)
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor