We are looking for Hospitality professionals with at least 6 months experience to work for a number of different HOTEL/RESTAURANT/CATERING properties in Owen Sound and surrounding areas. These are casual and on call roles, and you set your own schedule.
Staffy is a hospitality staffing app that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want.
- Must have previous Hospitality experience
- Must be able to provide references
- Will need to arrange own Apparel and equipment requisite for each position
- Arrange transportation to & from the shift location
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, willing to submit to a background check and must be able to provide valid Government-issued ID
- Work in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision.
- Maintain the kitchen cleanliness in accordance to food hygiene regulations, including break down of boxes, and removal of garbage
- Washing–up all dishes, pots and pans, and other equipment used in the kitchen.
- Stacking, sorting and organizing clean dishwares
- Ensuring everything is cleaned and the floor is swept and mopped
- Familiarity with commercial washing equipment and standards
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Minimum 6 months experience in high volume kitchens
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor